Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I wrote yesterday that some people are cheating,, don t know how but if you have 40.000 stars, you have to play 333 levels!!!! Impossible
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Maureen, not impossible. Click on your icon/avatar at the top of your screen, your stats as well as other players will pop up. Choose the selection “levels this week” the stats for other players will appear next to their name and avatar, for the week as well as high score. My record is 404 so I know it’s not impossible but this will give you info if there is cheating going on. If the weekly numbers don’t add up to the players with those insanely high numbers of star counts then yes I would say there is some serious cheating going on!