Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
When joining teams to collect green candies I am not getting the reward. It shows the message "claim reward" but I don't get the option to claim. This has been happening for months.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am not getting the bakery rewards. I used to get them but haven't been for the last few weeks. It lets me claim them but they never show up. Is this a known issue?
Just yesterday I was in 1st position for getting "Kimmie's yellow candies" rewards on Soda Crush. The contest was expiring in a few hours. When I returned to the game today, I got a message saying I couldn't collect. What kind of * is this? It's bad enough that the games are rigged but to deny people from getting their boosters when they were earned? That's just WRONG and unacceptable!
*Edited by CM:🤨 Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Our House RulesÂ
Hi Elaine, I admit, I don't play it, but it should be sorted unless they are having issues getting to the bottom of it. I am going to put this to the moderators attention again
Considering this has been going on for months and I still haven't received the bonus is there any point in playing the game? Surely by now it should be sorted and I should have been given the boosts I earned??
Hi Elaine, there were issues with these games and the studio are investigating