Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have still not received an explanation as to why I can access candy crush soda if I don't sign into my account but as soon as I do sign in I am still getting cut off. Could someone from King please explain this.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As a Soda player, how would you like to help with the 5 year celebration coming at the end of this year? Please visit this link and complete the survey.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/253613/tell-us-how-you-would-like-to-celebrate-our-5-years-together
Hi Julie, I am sorry you haven't had a successful answer.
Its just come to light in the last day or so that actually there seems to be an issue with the app version and connection. If you can play either through a browser or on a mobile its a workaround for now