Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am still shown at level 1199 and also I am unable to scroll up to the level I actually at. This happened on 6/13/18 and I have already contacted you on this problem. Please fix this issue.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As a Soda player, how would you like to help with the 5 year celebration coming at the end of this year? Please visit this link and complete the survey.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/253613/tell-us-how-you-would-like-to-celebrate-our-5-years-together
Hi Lisa, thanks for posting. This is an issue, but there is a workaround.
The reason why its not putting you at the correct level is because somewhere (possibly the level where your avatar is or where the game opens) it has not registered you as passing. You have, but the stars are missing.
So you need to find levels with missing stars (as in no stars) and replay to pass. Then it should move on
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/superstar-information-post-game-opens-to-the-wrong-level