Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Even after smacking it more than 3 times, I have to restart the app to get back to the main board so I can restart the level.
Good god, someone kill the I AM NOT A HUMAN check below.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As a Soda player, how would you like to help with the 5 year celebration coming at the end of this year? Please visit this link and complete the survey.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/253613/tell-us-how-you-would-like-to-celebrate-our-5-years-together
Hi Christina, those spam checks are a pain aren't they! It makes it worse when the spam comes from humans more often than not too.
When did you notice the issue starting? I know it seems really obvious but I see you are playing on a device. Have you tried cleaning the screen? Please don't shout or think I am talking down to you. I'm not and you might have tried that, but if you haven't, then its worth a try. Mine does that sometimes when it needs cleaning that's why I suggested it.
So you haven't got a dirty screen, can you try this troubleshooting here You will lose any boosters saved, but often if you have issues, this will fix it. Start with the cleaning app cache etc first.
And if you're still having problems (hopefully not ) then please come back and let us know with your device/OS version and the app version please and the team can pass the post onto the studio