What's happening in Soda in May? 🏖️🏹
🏆🏖️ Soda Summer Season is here!
🎉🥳New Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

🏆🏹 Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

Why is Level 2366 not labeled as hard or as superhard?

Options
Judy_Cardamone
Judy_Cardamone Posts: 59 Level 3

Level 2366 Candy Crush Soda is ridiculously hard for one not labeled hard.  Cannot be done without boosters. Got down to one bubble gum several times and still did not get a chance to eliminate it because as soon as I chose a move, a licorice covered it thus turning one moved needed to two moves needs, plus a new bubble or a lock occurred.  UNFAIR.  At the very least a warning label, of Hard or SUPERHARD is warranted.  Honestly if you only want players to buy boosters, be honest.

Best Answer

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi again Judy,

Just getting back to you to confirm that we've been looking into it with the studio. However, based on the numbers and the internal parameters the level is not considered to be labeled as "hard", although it is indeed a difficult one. As you can see we're happy to check these things and update where needed.

Thanks a lot for your feedback and the report!

Cheers,

Xarly

Answers

• Xarly
    Options

Hi Judy,

That's very good feedback, thanks for the heads-up! I will pass it on to the studio because, as you mention, it is one of the hardest levels out there.

It is doable without boosters though (like all of our levels) and some of our players are passing it but I agree with you that it is indeed one of the toughest ones.

If there's anymore feedback, feel free to send it our way!

Cheers,

Xarly

• Xarly
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi again Judy,

Just getting back to you to confirm that we've been looking into it with the studio. However, based on the numbers and the internal parameters the level is not considered to be labeled as "hard", although it is indeed a difficult one. As you can see we're happy to check these things and update where needed.

Thanks a lot for your feedback and the report!

Cheers,

Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?