Lost all my boosters and powerups

Christina_Dancer
Christina_Dancer Posts: 25 Level 2

Game reset, required me to re-login to King for recovery of progress.

Boosters and Powerups were not restored.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,884 Sweet Legend

Hi Christina, thank you for writing us here at King Care.  Did you uninstall the game on your mobile device?  Boosters and lives are just stored to that device so that you can play the game offline.  Any crash or operating system update can cause you to lose them.  I can elevate this to a King Admin but I'm not sure what he can do for you.

• Christina_Dancer
    Christina_Dancer Posts: 25 Level 2

Hi Christina, thank you for writing us here at King Care.  Did you uninstall the game on your mobile device?  Boosters and lives are just stored to that device so that you can play the game offline.  Any crash or operating system update can cause you to lose them.  I can elevate this to a King Admin but I'm not sure what he can do for you.

The game REQUESTED that I log back in after an update. There was no changing of devices, no uninstalls, nothing, just an update and the game dumps all my boosters? Who does things that that? That's like loosing all the air in your tires just because you fueled up!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,884 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Christina_Dancer, sorry that your message got lost in the transition from the old community to the new community.  Do you still need help with this?  Please don't hesitate to contact us again because now we are on top of all new messages.

As a Soda player, how would you like to help with the 5 year celebration coming at the end of this year?  Please visit this link and complete the survey. 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/253613/tell-us-how-you-would-like-to-celebrate-our-5-years-together

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?