Why do you make people wait 2 hours to receive gold bars in bubblegum hill?

Alydubu
Alydubu Posts: 2 Newbie

I was reigning from 9:00 PM waiting for my reward and the game shut off at 11:00.  I had and hour of bombs and fish from playing soda and this would have helped me out tremendously on bubblegum hill.  I feel I got robbed of gold bars and lollipops as I was not able to play bubblegum hill with these boosters.  Soooooooooooo disappointed and frustrated with this game now. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,890 Sweet Legend

Hi Alydubu, there are major problems going on with Bubblegum Hill and I totally understand your frustration and disappointment.  Have you tried their other games?  I play all 3 Candy Crush games and for each game I play maybe 2 or 3 times and then close it out because if I can't clear it oh well!  King came out with 2 new games recently that you might want to get from the app store - Diamond Diaries and Legend of Solgard.  I play those too and there are issues with those games too but at least I can try each game a couple of times and then I've had enough for the day!  Try the new games.

• Alydubu
    Alydubu Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi Alydubu, there are major problems going on with Bubblegum Hill and I totally understand your frustration and disappointment.  Have you tried their other games?  I play all 3 Candy Crush games and for each game I play maybe 2 or 3 times and then close it out because if I can't clear it oh well!  King came out with 2 new games recently that you might want to get from the app store - Diamond Diaries and Legend of Solgard.  I play those too and there are issues with those games too but at least I can try each game a couple of times and then I've had enough for the day!  Try the new games.

Thank you for your comment on trying new games but I am very happy with Soda but very disappointed with bubblegum hill. I feel I should be compensated (gold bars and lollipops) for the issues your having with bubblegum hill. Totally not fair to rob me of these rewards. Can something be done about this???
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,890 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Alydubu, sorry that your message got lost in the transition from the old community to the new community.  Do you still need help with this?  Please don't hesitate to contact us again because now we are on top of all new messages.

As a Soda player, how would you like to help with the 5 year celebration coming at the end of this year?  Please visit this link and complete the survey. 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/253613/tell-us-how-you-would-like-to-celebrate-our-5-years-together

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?