What's happening in Soda in May? 🏖️🏹
🏆🏖️ Soda Summer Season is here!
🎉🥳New Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

🏆🏹 Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

Candy Crush Soda 2518 sucks

Options
Judy_Cardamone
Judy_Cardamone Posts: 59 Level 3

How is it fair that you get to the line for the bear to cross and you need ONE bottle.  You use you supports you earned or bought.  A hammer.  But a bottle won't come out unless you lose your last turn and the PAY YOU 10 bars to get more turns. That is cheating on your part.  It is unfair to the players to get there, use hammers and candies and everything and it is impossible because the programmers will not allow a bottle out.  This is merely a cheat on the part of the gamers to constantly cost the players. It is a totally UNFAIR advantage.  I feel I am being ripped off for having gotten this far. Shame on you.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,729 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Judy, thank you for writing us here on King Care.  Unfortunately, I am just a volunteer that comes here to help the players so I don't have the solution for you.  But it's important to write how you feel and other players will be able to read your comments and add their comments here too.  If enough players do complain sometimes the studio might tweak the level a bit but that is not a guarantee that they would do it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?