Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Cant get to open and play. Have deleted and reloaded app managed to do level one (I was on 1090) & now it’s reverted to trying to connect to FB again so can’t even open game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Chicklet said: I play off line but my game always connected to my wifi,now it says I am not connected..if I wasn't connected I wouldn't be on here..I cannot get players pics,no picking a tile no progress from other players please fix this,if I uninstall I will lose all progress I am not gonna do that,I am on level 1776 not going back to level 1 ,fix please or I will have to delete game altogether,says my race cannot be updated..why now it was working fine..cleared cache ,rebooted internet,& pc..nothing more to do..help please..& if I log into facebook it takes me to level 388 not happening!
Hi Jo, how about you try this instead. Are you able to log into the Kingdom? When you open the game is it opening at all so that you can log out of Facebook and log into the Kingdom? First clear the history on your device. Try not to uninstall and reinstall the game unless everything else fails because you will lose all your lives and boosters.
Is your operating system up-to-date? Check that out too. Let me know if you need any help trying to figure out how to log into the Kingdom.