gift boxes dissappeared

Options
Sarah_Mukhtar
Sarah_Mukhtar Posts: 0 Newbie

my gift boxes disappeared then i uninstalled the game ans installed it back it appeared then dissappeared agai n i repeated the uninstallation once again same problem i need a solution please

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,747 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Sarah, there are lots of glitches going on at the moment and that could have affected your gift boxes.  The studio is trying to resolve these glitches so perhaps once everything is working again the gift boxes might start working too.  No ETA announced for those glitches.

• Sarah_Mukhtar
    Options

But i have this issue for more than 6 months i keep on updating uninstalling I tried everything 

• _Elsa_
    Options

Uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't always bring back something that was broken.  I haven't been able to open these boxes in ages.  They just disappear when I get to that level.   I don't think that's a priority for them when there are crashing issues going on and they are working on that.

• Sarah_Mukhtar
    Options

I even installed it on my iphone yesterday and found the boxes then disappeared it’s annoying 

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Sarah, I am having the same problem with Soda too.  I saw the gift box and cleared the level and it took me to the next level.  I closed it out to see what happened to the gift box and it had disappeared.  No rewards, no box!  This glitch keeps coming and going so I don't think they have found the fix for it yet.

• FARHAN1988
    FARHAN1988 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I was in above 1000 level. have uninstalled the game unintentionally.i don't know whether synchronized with Facebook or not. How do reinstall previous level ?.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?