Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
my gift boxes disappeared then i uninstalled the game ans installed it back it appeared then dissappeared agai n i repeated the uninstallation once again same problem i need a solution please
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sarah, I am having the same problem with Soda too. I saw the gift box and cleared the level and it took me to the next level. I closed it out to see what happened to the gift box and it had disappeared. No rewards, no box! This glitch keeps coming and going so I don't think they have found the fix for it yet.
I even installed it on my iphone yesterday and found the boxes then disappeared it’s annoying
Uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't always bring back something that was broken. I haven't been able to open these boxes in ages. They just disappear when I get to that level. I don't think that's a priority for them when there are crashing issues going on and they are working on that.
But i have this issue for more than 6 months i keep on updating uninstalling I tried everything
Hi Sarah, there are lots of glitches going on at the moment and that could have affected your gift boxes. The studio is trying to resolve these glitches so perhaps once everything is working again the gift boxes might start working too. No ETA announced for those glitches.