Daily bonus & Android Pie

BricornBricorn Posts: 44 ✭✭
I thought I'd asked this already, but I can't find that, so here goes again.

This week my phone (Samsung Note8) u[graded to Android Pie.  Now, I don't see the daily bonus, not only have I lost 6 months of daily play, but I can't start adding days again.  I have cleared the cache, no change.  

Any ideas?

Thanks
Prev1

Comments

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 4,492 Legend
    edited February 24
    Hi @Bricorn It seems like there’s some issue going on about daily rewards for the past couple day, please see this discussion from the previous post https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/251628/reset-of-the-daily-login-calendar hopefully you can find the answer from there :) or I can flag our CM @Xarly to help you to get a better answer.
    Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.      
  • BricornBricorn Posts: 44 ✭✭
    Hi @Bricorn It seems like there’s some issue going on about daily rewards for the past couple day, please see this discussion from the previous post https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/251628/reset-of-the-daily-login-calendar hopefully you can find the answer from there :)
    Thanks, saw that.  BUT.  Those people still see the daily bonus bits, just reset to zero.  I don't see it at all.

Thanks for the reply though, at least someone is reading.  
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 3,844 Superstar
    Hi @Bricorn it's nice to see you around. I understand your concern. Just to add to what @mysticalmysty said, I have noticed some players don't have a daily calendar the first day after update but the next day it came back. So, just be a little patient and tomorrow it should there starting from day 1. Have a wonderful day 🤗
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste 🙏🏻
    Hi @Bricorn it's nice to see you around. I understand your concern. Just to add to what @mysticalmysty said, I have noticed some players don't have a daily calendar the first day after update but the next day it came back. So, just be a little patient and tomorrow it should there starting from day 1. Have a wonderful day 🤗
    4 days now, nothing.
    Hi @Bricorn It seems like there’s some issue going on about daily rewards for the past couple day, please see this discussion from the previous post https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/251628/reset-of-the-daily-login-calendar hopefully you can find the answer from there :)
    Thanks, saw that.  BUT.  Those people still see the daily bonus bits, just reset to zero.  I don't see it at all.

Thanks for the reply though, at least someone is reading.   =)

Thanks for the reply though, at least someone is reading.   =)
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 15,046 Superstar
    Hi @Bricorn, I hope you don't mind me adding to what others have said here.  I'm going to ask you to try some troubleshooting.  I did see it in my game and read that it was reset back to day 1 but I have the Apple phone and that hasn't reset yet.  But before I was able to collect the daily on both my phone and iPad but now it's only on one.  So let's try this, clear the history on your phone.  The please follow the steps on this link to see if you get it back: 

Android

https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/234676/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-android-device

Also please make sure that you have the most recent version of the game.  It should be at 1.133.2.  It was updated 5 days ago.

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

***Candy Crush Soda Saga now has an "Ideas" category.  Please post your positive ideas on how to improve the game here.

Aaaaand it's back, not even any days lost. wasn't anything I did!
    Wow @Bricorn that is great that you got them all back.  I'll check my game later.

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

***Candy Crush Soda Saga now has an "Ideas" category.  Please post your positive ideas on how to improve the game here.

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 3,844 Superstar
    Awesome! @Bricorn Thanks for letting us know 😊

The only way outside is inside. Namaste 🙏🏻
    And gone again.  
    @Bricorn, I think the daily bonus is on a 24 hour schedule.  Many times I have opened the game only to find that the reward didn't open.  But going back later on it did show up.  So test this theory for me.  Take note of when it shows up and around what time it is.  Then the next day don't look for it until the 24 hours is up.

• dmcndmcn Posts: 2
    Was in the mid 400’s then reset to day 1 am at level 2557
    now today no daily bonus even comes up!
    where is it??
    Hi @dmcn, did you read the message that I posted above?  Did you wait 24 hours before trying again?  I need all of you to please wait and if after 24 hours you don't see it come up then please write back and let us know.  It might be a new glitch starting but this is on a time frame.

• dmcndmcn Posts: 2
    Still nothing after 24 hours!
Prev1