New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• Kathy_Shattuck
    Kathy_Shattuck Posts: 45 Level 2
    Please  fix MTF...I am the only person in my group of three who has completed any tasks. One of the other players has been sitting on one of the squares for almost a week now. There should be a time limit for how long you can sit on a square. That player is blocking me from completing several rows. Also, since I'm the only one  completing any squares, why should  the other guys get a reward?? Please  help! 
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend
    It is said: one should be more respectful. Only what are you doing? Sort out players who get something, everything else and nothing at all. Where is the respect? Something's really against the grain. Sorry !!! Something like that should not exist !!!

• tmwallace
    tmwallace Posts: 76 Pro Player 👑
    Thanks @Xarly for the update. Hopefully the change will help. Since MTF came out one of my team members has completed a line twice. Other than that, I have completed all lines myself to get a reward. I do have a suggestion about the rewards however. It would be great if the rewards could sometimes be a color bomb, coloring candy, or fish. The way it is right now all I have even received is a striped or wrapped candy and an hour of free lives. The way it is structured now the only way to receive those boosters I mentioned is to buy them. At least with the quests you could win them. That would really help make MTF better. And to use more boosters that you rarely get to complete a task would be one I would take out.
  • Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    Xarly said:
    Hey all,

Thanks for your messages. Based on your feedback, the team is already working on different improvements to the feature. The first one is in regards to the difficulty of the tasks. Moving forward, the difficulty of Mr Toffee's Fair has been lowered. This means it should be relatively easier to finish your tasks from now on. We hope this means that members are also now less likely to lock some tasks for that long, which should be translated into more rewards and free boosters sent out to all of you. 

Now, please, I'd like to remark this is just one initiative. This doesn't mean that it's meant to be the solution to all problems but it's an attempt (and hopefully a success!), and also a sign that shows what I've been mentioning: that the team cares and that the team is trying to improve the feature.

To your point, @aniwells: please keep sending your feedback, since it truly matters. I keep doing my job of sending your views to the team, which then makes the decisions they deem best. I have edited some of your comments though, and I encourage you to remain respectful and not use expressions that are not allowed (please note that this forum is visited by many children and we will not allow vocabulary that is not adequate).

Those are the updates for now, but, as always, I will make sure you are all updated as new information comes.

Cheers,
    Xarly
    Well, I do have a "doable" line.  Unfortunately, neither of my team mates have shown up, I've done my 2 for the day, so that's that.
  • PurplePants
    PurplePants Posts: 41 Level 2
    Xarly said:
    Hey all,

Thanks for your messages. Based on your feedback, the team is already working on different improvements to the feature. The first one is in regards to the difficulty of the tasks. Moving forward, the difficulty of Mr Toffee's Fair has been lowered. This means it should be relatively easier to finish your tasks from now on. We hope this means that members are also now less likely to lock some tasks for that long, which should be translated into more rewards and free boosters sent out to all of you. 

Now, please, I'd like to remark this is just one initiative. This doesn't mean that it's meant to be the solution to all problems but it's an attempt (and hopefully a success!), and also a sign that shows what I've been mentioning: that the team cares and that the team is trying to improve the feature.

To your point, @aniwells: please keep sending your feedback, since it truly matters. I keep doing my job of sending your views to the team, which then makes the decisions they deem best. I have edited some of your comments though, and I encourage you to remain respectful and not use expressions that are not allowed (please note that this forum is visited by many children and we will not allow vocabulary that is not adequate).

Those are the updates for now, but, as always, I will make sure you are all updated as new information comes.

Cheers,
    Xarly

This is great news, thank you Xarly for passing the news on to us.

Personally, I find the tasks with the lollipops and hand switches the most challenging, since most of us do not have these to begin with in order to complete said challenge.
  • boxer6
    boxer6 Posts: 91 Level 3
    thanks for the update 
  • candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    Thank you @Xarly for the info.  Appreciate the in-depth response.
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    This is the 2nd time in a row I have won a wrapped candy and didn't get it. It's not too big of a deal because of the prize but it should at least show up.
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    This is the 2nd time in a row I have won a wrapped candy and didn't get it. It's not too big of a deal because of the prize but it should at least show up.
    Hey @LauraLMason ,

I'm sorry this happened. Can you confirm if you are playing on Facebook? It seems like it's specific to that platform but we need help trying to confirm that's the case.

I've sent some compensation to your account, as that reward should have been granted.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    edited June 2019
    Yes, I am playing on Facebook. I almost didn't say anything but was hearing about it a lot and noticed it twice with me. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?