New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• monnikhof
    monnikhof Posts: 5 Level 2
    Perhaps a bit off subject but has anyone obtained any insight into the algorithms behind the game? I myself have noticed that after winning a few levels the next levels become increasingly hard. Like the game at times decides you are not allowed to win any more. On the other hand, after being stuck at a hard lever for a few days there often seems to be a instance when that level becomes more easy (candies falling into best possible shape) so you get through thinking "why have i been stuck here for so long?). However - after reading through all these comments - it may be I am becoming a little paranoid about King and their devious plans. So can anybody confirm my feeling about the above?
  • candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    monnikhof said:
    Perhaps a bit off subject but has anyone obtained any insight into the algorithms behind the game? I myself have noticed that after winning a few levels the next levels become increasingly hard. Like the game at times decides you are not allowed to win any more. On the other hand, after being stuck at a hard lever for a few days there often seems to be a instance when that level becomes more easy (candies falling into best possible shape) so you get through thinking "why have i been stuck here for so long?). However - after reading through all these comments - it may be I am becoming a little paranoid about King and their devious plans. So can anybody confirm my feeling about the above?

• candysodacrusher
    I’ve also noticed similar patterns.
  • disappointedbyking
    disappointedbyking Posts: 143 Level 3
    my team has been changed! back to those who block and do nothing. Grrrrrr...
  • garip
    garip Posts: 5 Level 2
    Tablet Soda Cicuit no 
  • candysodacrusher
    Mr. Toffee needs a “free parking” tile for the people who want to park for a few days rather than work on a tile.

• susanm9090
    susanm9090 Posts: 90 Level 3
    Mr. Toffee needs a “free parking” tile for the people who want to park for a few days rather than work on a tile.

They already have free parking.  They park on a tile, they wait and they get a reward.  Maybe a “go to jail, do not collect, do not block” tile?
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    I looked back at the rules on page 1 and it says only team members who have completed at least 1 task get rewards. It shouldn't include someone currently on a tile who hasn't finished that task or at least 1 other tile.
  • nothappyjan
    nothappyjan Posts: 27 Level 2

I looked back at the rules on page 1 and it says only team members who have completed at least 1 task get rewards. It shouldn't include someone currently on a tile who hasn't finished that task or at least 1 other tile.

• nothappyjan
    nothappyjan Posts: 27 Level 2
    My latest strategy is to start my own lines which I know I can complete. I do that even when someone is sitting on an easy row. Unless they have ticked their tiles, I know they're not serious, and I'm always right. I go back and play another level which I know I can collect the required tiles. I'm sure you all do the same. Just like today, someone is sitting on an easy row trying to collect the easiest of tasks. It's not even worth trying to link into that row they've started because you know they won't complete. I have had some good partners, not often, who surprise me with two ticks and then I can complete with the hard ones they leave me. Jeez, I wish I had me as a partner.  Anyway @zarly this is still the joke you know it is, it hurts knowing you are all back in headquarters laughing at all our +88 pages of nothappy.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?