New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Options

Comments

• Kerriann
    Kerriann Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

I've been stuck on same super hard level for 6 days so had to bite the bullet and play toffee fair. Finished a row so got 1hr of colour bomb and a striped lolly. Which would be lovely IF I HAD ANY LIVES TO PLAY ON WITH!!

Can't request lives as there seems to be another problem. 😠😠😠😠😠

• Roine
    Roine Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Mr Tofees sucks... It cost more than u get. I hate it.

• LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Options

Seems like most of the "prizes" involve 1 free hour of something so unless you have time to continue playing you lose it. Too bad those free hours can't be stored for when you are ready to use them like other rewards.

• Sunny_Turner
    Sunny_Turner Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

I notice that I don't get any of the unlimited lives, lollipop hammer, or any of the other "savable" rewards. When I get wrapped candy or others for an hour, those are always there, but the unlimited lives and accruable helpers do not come through. I play on Chrome and on Opera on a desktop PC

• Wiggles777
    Wiggles777 Posts: 78 Level 3
    Options

It’s kinda revealing when the pro’s have to talk about buying thier way though an unwinnable game.

• LDFM
    LDFM Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Not liking Mr. Toffee's Fair at all. Don't like relying on other people nor do I wish to be responsible for others. Want my own Quest back!!!

• dalec
    dalec Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

Xarly has been quiet lately. Think we are being ignored?

• blissfulmoments
    blissfulmoments Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

It has been more than 2 weeks since this thread began with many (perhaps all?) of us expressing our dislike for the new Mr. Toffee and that we would like our quests back and we have not received any useful updates. This is very poor customer service.

I recently downloaded some new puzzle/game apps to replace this one until they try something different since this is clearly not working for us!!

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,064 Soda Moderator
    Options

I have now found a new game that is just as fun and where you get free boosters every day. I now play much less on CCS. I think nothing is going to change and I am very sorry. The only thing they want is that you have to buy the boosters. Sad, it was always such a fun game.

• Jami_Fagala
    Jami_Fagala Posts: 71 Level 3
    Options

I don’t think they are going to change it back either. It’s unfortunate because this was one of the few games I play everyday. As many games out there, I’m sure I’ll find one I like just as much as soda. Time to find it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?