this is discirmination...

Options
Anne_Martin
Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4

I'm just wondering.... Are you allowed to "give" Me Stupid to some ans not to others?

Don't start with time needed to generalize it. So far, all updates have been done overnight, and the quests disappeared without any warning in 10 minutes.

The question is about the principle of equality. You may not reuse selling to anyone, you may not have different prices, etc..

I don't think what you do ow is legal.

Answers

• Yaz_Milani
    Yaz_Milani Posts: 204 Level 3
    Options

I haven’t got it either ..

it is unfair .. I agree. .. but I’m also not excited to get it after all those complaints.

Plus BGH usually shows up on Fridays.. nothing today! They’re really starving us off any fun. It upsets me when I see people giving up on this game.. it’s been a big part of my life for a few years.. I hate to be one of them 😕

• Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    Options

they paid a fortune for King and must feel they don't get it back.

That would explain all the changes happening in the past 2 years::

-while King got rid of commercials, the new owners, Acrivision re-introduced them. As it gave us bonuses, like double fish, we did not protest

-the levels got increasingly difficult, thee old ones being reshaped to be a lot harder. Some were even impossible and had to be changed again!

-chance, or fake chance plays a much bigger part now. Many levels on Soda depend on a hard and soft candy getting together. You only get it when Activision thinks you deserve it.

-that does not only apply to Soda. Jelly used to have the same level of difficulty. About 6 to 8 months ago, it got a lot harder, with a huge part played by "luck".Friends has the same method. Their levels are impossible, until Activision decides to let you win.Not much fun!!! I even tried the "new" Pet rescue. Horrible, as you don't control much, and can't win by yourself.

What to think? Greed is speaking. They pretend some like Mr Stupid, which I can't believe. They just don't care about games that were famous, and are willing to kill them for a few dollars more.

Activision had top results for 2018, according to what its CEO said, but they laid off almost 800 persons. Read this,

-.https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2019/02/activision-blizzard-lays-off-775-people-after-record-results-in-2018/

In my world, it means a bunch of crooks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?