Where did my gold bars go?

Options
earlinep
earlinep Posts: 2 Newbie
My gold bars keep dissapearing,  before I can use them. It looks like others are having the same trouble. I don't see a clear answer to the problem. Can you help me.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @earlinep, welcome to our community.  Your gold bars should never disappear so what I am going to ask you to do is to get your user ID # by following the steps from here: 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest

Once you have your number please write back here to let me know but do not post your number here.  I can then tag the community manager who can look into your account to find out what happened.  We are now starting a weekend so he won't see any of this until Monday.  But you can get your number and let me know and I can send him the tag so that he can see it Monday morning.

I would also like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?