Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Pummy Raj,
FYI, I was able to restore my back up of my old Ipad to my NEW Ipad Pro via iTunes and everything seems to be restored. I'm glad I did that backup. You can pass this on to your other game players....
thanks,
Gregg
Good Afternoon Pummy,
I will certainly try it out and see if it works. If it does, I will certainly let you know.
Thanks,
gregg
Dear Pummy Raj,
thank you for the information above. I was concerned about my gold bars and i see that i wont lose that. I was thinking, If I was to back up my old ipad with the Candy Crush Soda Saga game on it to iTunes, and restore the old back up to the new Ipad, will that work? Just wondering....
thanks again for the information.
Sincerely,