Losing Credits Purchases Infinity for 30 min - 1 hour

Options
NotGameplayer
NotGameplayer Posts: 1 Newbie
This has happened repeatedly in the last few weeks  1. Purchase additional moves  Click continue and the messages "encountered error...."  I lose the game / additional moves .  2 Claim Prize Infinity for 30 ,om - 1 hour  as soon as lifes are gone - so is the infinity   NOT going to purchase to not receive  LAST CHANCE fix it and repay me Or I'm done with this scam  

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,181 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @NotGameplayer, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issues in your game!! 

Whenever such things happen, King team encourages us to send a complaint to them.  There is a special team specially designated only for "Purchase" related issues :+1:  Please contact them through this link  https://soporto.king.com/contact

After opening the link, you will be asked to fill out a form.  While filling out, make sure you select the game you had the purchase issue.  Then, select the Topic as "Problems with Purchase" and Sub-Topic with "Purchased items not received".  Then, explain about the issue in provided Dialogue box and submit the complaint.  

You will receive an automated email with a ticket number as an acknowledgement.  You should hear from an actual team member within next 2-3 days.  Just in case, you have not heard from them, you can send a reply to that automated email itself referring that given ticket number.  

I will also tag our Soda Community Manager @Xarly to assure you and provide any info that I might have missed out!! 

If you need to write back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Talk to you soon!  Hoping for the best!  Have a nice day/evening! 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @NotGameplayer, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @NotGameplayer,

I'm very sorry this happened to you. This is an issue we are actively working on fixing but in the meanwhile you obviously need to be compensated for the incident.

Please do follow @Pummy Raj 's suggestion as it's the way to go for our Player Support team to be able to assist you and compensate accordingly.

Again, sorry this has happened . Our team will be able to assist you in no time.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @NotGameplayer, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?