Patti315

Options
Patti315
Patti315 Posts: 2 Newbie
My level 564 only has 26 moves but according to what I’ve read online I’m supposed to have 35 moves. Is that what everyone else has?

Best Answer

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi, @Patti315! Sometimes King decides to tweak levels based on the information they've collected on it. Most of the time, these changes are made to the number of moves. If King thinks it looks too easy, they'll decrease the number of moves. That's what has happened here. What you've seen online was probably posted before the change was made and the number of moves were still the same. I hope this has helped you! Have a great day and welcome to the community!

Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi, @Patti315! Sometimes King decides to tweak levels based on the information they've collected on it. Most of the time, these changes are made to the number of moves. If King thinks it looks too easy, they'll decrease the number of moves. That's what has happened here. What you've seen online was probably posted before the change was made and the number of moves were still the same. I hope this has helped you! Have a great day and welcome to the community!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Patti315, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?