Why can’t I play Bubblegum Hill?

Options
CranberryCindy
CranberryCindy Posts: 1 Newbie
I finished Bubblegum Hill a few days ago and now it own but looks like I just finished playing and sends me back to the game.  Very frustrating.  

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @CranberryCindy - welcome to our friendly community. Please note the BGH event is a weekly event that usually runs Fri to Sun so it is not something part of the game 24/7. Hope that helps 🙏🏻
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,788 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @CranberryCindy, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

I think there was a glitch going on with this event because it happened to me.  I finished the event and when I went back into the game later on I got my whole 3 gold bars but then it wouldn't let me play again because it looked like I had just finished playing it.  It's out again today so I will check the event later to see if there are still problems.  Please let me know if you are still seeing issues with this.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?