Connection error to king.com via the apps

russell070166
russell070166 Posts: 1 Newbie
all king apps are giving me a connection error when trying to login to king.com.  I’ve not been able to back up my games for weeks.  

Answers

• LynnT
    LynnT Posts: 8 Level 2
    I’m having the same problem. 
    It will not connect to the internet. Going on day two now. 
    This happened once before with me and it was something on their end. Hopefully they will get it fixed soon. 
  • hbcl
    hbcl Posts: 1 Newbie
    Same here. I’ve done all the troubleshooting except for uninstalling and reinstalling because I’d rather not lose all my progress. It’s very frustrating!
  • madbat63
    madbat63 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Yes I’m having the same problem. They were all working fine until two days ago, it started with jelly saga which won’t load at all now, and today soda is affected. I don’t want to uninstall as everyone else has said I don’t want to loose my levels, but I can’t log into my account at all on any of them .I’ve tried all their trouble shooting suggestions & nothings working.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @russell070166, @LynnT, @hbcl and @madbat63, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Sorry for the delay in responding. There is a Flash problem when playing the game on king.com.  It started with the new Chrome update.  You can read how to fix that here.  Ignore that it says Farm Heroes because it's affecting King games. 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    @LynnT you got that error message when you tried to do the steps that I told you to do?  No one else had that problem so far.  I am going to tag @Chicken_Slayer who is a Superstar and she is usually in the Farm Heroes community.  She told us about this so I want her to see the message that you got.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?