From Logic

Options
Logic
Logic Posts: 3 Newbie
Hi not sure if I'm in the right place. I have been playing candy crush soda saga and up to level 1683. For most of the levels I only had my avatar on the the main part, then the episode race for 5 people started and my avatar showed on it but now it suddenly went away. Can someone please help me get back it looks better than a blank face. Thankyou. I enjoy the game, even some of the hard ones!! Just incase you need to know, I'm using my cellphone to sign in, but I play on my Windows 10 tablet so I don't know if this is a problem also my username is different to my avatar name. Sorry to ramble. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi 2Logic, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Are you seeing your profile picture on one of them or are they both blank faces?  If your username is not yours then your account might be messed up with someone else's account.  Can you please go into both and I want you to check our your user ID # to see if they are both the same or different.  To get your user ID # please follow the steps from here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?