LEVEL CRASHES AFTER FINISHING

Options
winsted66
winsted66 Posts: 1 Newbie
After completing levels I will get a "we are having problems and working to fix it" screen after this happens I don't move to next level, like I should, I have to repeat the level. This has happened way to many times and I am about ready to quit playing.Β  It has happened to me several times in just the last couple of weeks.

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    edited August 2019 Answer βœ“
    Options
    Hi @winsted66, welcome to our community.Β  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.Β  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

It's a Facebook glitch and we are waiting for them to resolve it.Β  Are you playing the game on a mobile device because you can always play the game through the Kingdom instead?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    edited August 2019 Answer βœ“
    Options
    Hi @winsted66, welcome to our community.Β  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.Β  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

It's a Facebook glitch and we are waiting for them to resolve it.Β  Are you playing the game on a mobile device because you can always play the game through the Kingdom instead?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?