Accidently spent 9 gold bars for extra lives I did not want

BeckyBubblegum
BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
Hello,
For the second time this year I've accidentally purchased 5 extra lives or moves by my finger slipping across my touch pad and clicking the purchase button when I did not want to. Sadly, this seems to be a common occurrence as there have been several threads started by players complaining of this exact problem. There is even an active thread discussing how we need a second confirmation button when making purchases (Get a Double Click to Buy...). Is there any way this suggestion could be forwarded to the team more quickly? I am tired of wasting my gold because there isn't an adequate safeguard against accidental purchases. When you go to buy the extra 5 lives there isn't even a confirmation window, it just shows the game connecting to the internet and then you are given the 5 lives.

Thanks for reading!

Best Answer

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“
    Hi @BeckyBubblegum,

I am keeping an eye on that suggestion and sending it to the studio. I'm sorry but as it stands we cannot compensate those 9 gold bars. I can understand that this is not ideal but at the same time need to be transparent with how it goes as of now.

Thanks,
    Xarly

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?