Why does the annoying sound keep turning on after adds? I am considering deleting this game.

Options
df64
df64 Posts: 1 Newbie
The sound keeps turning on after add. It’s so annoying I want to delete this game.

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @df64. Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :)  

I am sorry to hear about the issue and I completely understand your frustration!!  

I am glad to say that the King Studio are aware about this glitch and they are trying their best to fix it.  But unfortunately, it is taking longer than expected :(:(   Only workaround from our side is which I am doing is to mute the device while playing the game!!  I know it is uncomfortable to mute and un-mute before and after each Advertisement... but that is the only things we can do right now :o:o    

Sorry for not being much help!!  If you would like to post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @df64. Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :)  

I am sorry to hear about the issue and I completely understand your frustration!!  

I am glad to say that the King Studio are aware about this glitch and they are trying their best to fix it.  But unfortunately, it is taking longer than expected :(:(   Only workaround from our side is which I am doing is to mute the device while playing the game!!  I know it is uncomfortable to mute and un-mute before and after each Advertisement... but that is the only things we can do right now :o:o    

Sorry for not being much help!!  If you would like to post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?