Gold Bars

Options
JennAusten
JennAusten Posts: 3 Newbie
edited September 2019 in Support
When I logged into Candy Crush Soda yesterday evening, I got a message saying that I'd get 50 gold bars today of I passed 20 levels by midnight last night. I passed 21 levels, but I didn't receive any gold bars.

Answers

• Draxton
    Draxton Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    The same thing happened to my wife. 21 levels and she received nothing. 
  • Smartie11
    Smartie11 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Same here! Very annoying... :( 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,209 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hello @JennAusten @Draxton and @Smartie11, Hearty Welcome to all of you to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Can you please tell me where did the pop-up come from?  Did you see King Logo on that message? 

By any chance, did any of you take a screenshot?  If so, can you please post it here?  

Also, please post what device are you using to play the game and are you logged in through Facebook or Kingdom account? 

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back.  And to post the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar (a little farther to the Emoticon) and select "Choose Files" option to upload the image from your device. 

Hope to talk to you soon!  Have nice rest of the day/evening!
  • Ick27
    Ick27 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Habe gestern die Nachricht bekommen das man 20 Level spielen um 50 goldbaren zu bekommen. Habe es gestern geschafft und bekomme heut die Nachricht das ich es nicht geschafft habe. Sowas find ich scheisse, man tut Stunden lang es spielen um die 20 Level zu schaffen. Und dann wird es gesagt, sie haben es nicht geschafft. Bitte tun sie den Fehler schnellst beheben 
  • kileros1
    kileros1 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
    I dont recived price too. I passed 22 levels before midnight CET
  • JennAusten
    JennAusten Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Yes, the King logo was on the popup, and at the top of the popup box, it said Gold Bar Blitz or something to that effect. I'm logged in through FB, and I didn't take a screenshot since it showed the King logo.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,209 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Thank you for the information @JennAusten :+1:  

I have elevated this thread to Soda Community Manager.  The King team are located overseas.. they left the office as it is already after hours for them.  Hence I would like to request you to be patient till late Monday!  

Thank you for understanding!  Have a great weekend!
  • Draxton
    Draxton Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    My wife is the same as @JennAusten above. She is logged in through Facebook and all the same event details on the pop up. 
  • Smartie11
    Options
    @PummyRaj
    Hello there, and thank you for your kind efforts on our behalf. :smile:
    I was playing on my Android tablet on King account (not Facebook) and got this pop-up just like all the others that come up once you start the game (i.e. send lives to friends/ daily sign-in points etc.). It looked just the same like they all do, seemed like a regular King pop-up, and I just thought how cool that was, a gift of 50 Gold Bars for 20 Levels B)

:star: Maybe they should rather give them away directly after one finishes the 20 lvls, instead of waiting till midnight CET, to make programming easier? :smiley:  

Let's see what they will tell you next week. :+1:
    So, thanks again, best regards and have a nice weekend, too.
    *Smartie11*
  • Smartie11
    Options
    @PummyRaj
    Hi there :waving:
    Just now I logged into the game, and OH! There they were, 50 Gold Bars received (screenshot attached). Has everybody else gotten them too by now? So, at least for me the problem is solved :awesome::+1:
    Thanks for your help, really appreciate, and have a great time playing!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?