Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
PummyRaj said: kileros1 said: I still didn't get it Hello @kileros1, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community I am sorry to hear that you still have not received the Gold Bars into your game!! Let's wait till Monday and see if you receive them just like @Smartie11 and @JennAusten! If you still did not receive them by then, I will ask the Community Manager to look into your game. But, I will need your game user ID number please. Because, the issue was solved for others but not for you, having game ID will help the team. Here is a link to look for your game ID number https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/247075/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-itPlease post back any updated from your side. Looking froward to talk to you again! Have a great rest of the day/evening!
kileros1 said: I still didn't get it