Problems receiving and sending lives

Options
Annitta
Annitta Posts: 5 Level 2
Hello, I still have problems in receiving and sending extra lives. Also I don't receive any prizes when moving on to the next stsge. Pop up says there's no internet connection, this is not correct I'm connected to wifi and mobile internet. Please help.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @Annitta
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joiningย ๐Ÿ˜Š

Your game is probably not connecting properly to the server, so you are experiencing problems.ย According to you, I think your game app have been corrupted.
    I can be sure if you show me a screenshot of the problem you are facing while connecting the game.
    ย For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
  • Annitta
    Annitta Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Hello! I sent the screenshots by email to you but I think you didn't receive them. I attach them again. Thanks
    Anna
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @Annitta
    According to your screenshot, your game app has been corrupted.ย In most cases, if you change the password of Facebook or the Kingdom without logging out the game, you will face this problem.
    Right now you have to uninstall and reinstall the game app to solve your problem.ย 
    To do this you will lose your stored boosters completely, which is non-refundable.๐Ÿ˜ญ

If you have any questions at all, Iโ€™d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Have a good day.๐Ÿ™

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?