Soda crashes after only a few seconds

Options
starspruce
starspruce Posts: 3 Newbie
I have cleared cache, I have uninstalled and reinstalled. It crashes no matter what screen I get to, or if i just launch and let it sit. I am so bummed soda is my favorite. Hoping the next update remedies this. Anything that i havent tried?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @starspruce
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

We're very sorry for your problem. According to your statement, I understand that you are using an android.
    I'm asking you to check some more troubleshooting.
    Update the device software / Android system update
    If there is a software glitch, you can get rid of it by installing the latest software version. A new version will improve the overall performance of your device and its security and it will also bring bug fixes. If you didn’t enable automatic updates on your device, you can see if there is an update manually:
    Go to Settings
    Scroll down and tap About device (About phone, About tablet)
    Tap Software Update or System update.

Free Up Storage Space
    Do not install too much big size app on the device,because in most cases they are crashing and damage other app. there are two options: delete files from device or move the files to SD card. You can remove some useless apps, old photos, videos and songs to free up space. Or move unnecessary apps to SD card: 
    Go Settings > Apps or Application manager > select one app > choose Move to SD card option.

Let me know ..
  • starspruce
    starspruce Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I have already done that step.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @starspruce

I've already got some reports where the latest version is having some such issues. I will definitely forward your report to the community manager. Please be patient. Hopefully this will be solved with the next update.
    If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Have a good day.🙏

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?