I accidentally removed the cross while I was asking for lifes. the cross that aks if I want to see

Options
leliane
leliane Posts: 3 Newbie
I accidentally removed the cross while I was asking for lifes. The cross that aks  if I want to see to whom I asks for a live. Now everyone of my friends is automatically asked for lives and I don't want this. How do I restore this? 

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @leliane
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

You cannot remove any features of the game. If you make a mistake while asking live you can ask again. But if you see anything wrong, show me a screenshot. I'll help you 😊

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @leliane
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

You cannot remove any features of the game. If you make a mistake while asking live you can ask again. But if you see anything wrong, show me a screenshot. I'll help you 😊

• leliane
    leliane Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Hi Sukanta, 
    I think you didn't understand well my question. I don't want to change the features of the game. I just want to have the possibility again to ask for lives at the persons I  want.   Several friends of mine  no longer play Candy crush Soda and I don't won't to bother them whether they want to give a life to me.  When you asks for lives there is the possibility of a choise you can make. I would have the possibility again to choose "all my friends" or "some friends that I choose"
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Hi, @leliane
    Many thanks for the details.😊 Most players have their Lives notifications turned off.If they have stopped playing the game then there is no problem, and they will not get the notification even if you want lives.
    Second, if you mistakenly cancel someone while sending or asking for live, no worries.You will find him again after restarting the game. Because as long as he is on your friends list, you will find him on the game's leaderboard. 
    Let me know  😊 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?