What happened to my unlimited lives from the gumball machine?

Options
fotohippi
fotohippi Posts: 2 Newbie
I was out of lives, so I used my free gumball. It was the heart with the infinity symbol (I forget how long it was for) but my life counter was at zero and I wasn't able to play. I'm really bummed because I had my daily prize running and I wasn't able to use it because I had no more lives. Please get back to me and let me know how you remedy the situation. I play all the Candy Crush games and this has never happened before.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @fotohippi
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joiningπŸ€—

In the case of Unlimited Lives, there will be a fixed time and that will be mentioned in the side. If it doesn't, that means your Unlimited Live time is up. If you can show me a screenshot then I can understand if there was a problem. 😊 
  • fotohippi
    fotohippi Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    What I was trying to say was that the gumball contained the heart with the infinity sign (I can't remember if it was 30 minutes or an hour), but when I backed out of the gumball machine to the main screen, there was no time showing. It was just 0 hearts. It *should* have shown me a time and the infinity sign just as it had when I pulled the gumball. I don't know what sort of a screenshot I could have shown you unless I would have known in advance that the gumball wouldn't work.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?