Color bombs missing pieces

Options
Jen61512
Jen61512 Posts: 6 Level 2
When I use a color bomb it doesn't change the color of all pieces or spread the jam. I'm on level 2,334 (which seems impossible to pass) I blow a color bomb that's in jelly and it only changes the color of whatever color I use the candy bomb on and doesn't cover the others like it did before the update. I wish I could video it and show you what I mean. I'm playing on Android 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,012 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Jen61512, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

Please be patient with me and provide more details if I have misunderstood the issue you are facing your game..... 

1) Let's say that you have used the Color Bomb on a Red Candy, all the blocks that are covered with Red Candy ONLY will be spread with Jelly;

2) If you have used the Bomb on a Green Striped Candy or Wrapped Candy, most of the board will be covered with Jelly as all the Green Candy on the board will turn into that special candy and spread the Jelly;

3) In any of the cases, the Jelly will not spread on the board where other candies are placed... except in 2nd case, the special candies are doing their magic!  

NOTE:  It doesn't have to be a Video,  but a screenshot too would work for the team to understand the issue.  All you have to do is take a pic with the combo you are about to make; then take another screenshot after spreading the Jelly.  

Hope this made sense!  Please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the weekend =)
  • BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hello, @Jen61512! :)
    Just to clarify, if you use a color bomb and select a candy on the board-whether you are spreading jelly or trying to eliminate candies-only candies of the same color will be affected. What you have described here is normal.
    There are a few ways you can get a color bomb to spread the jelly more effectively. One way is by selecting a stripped, wrapped or fish candy and combing it with a color bomb while one booster is in the jelly, or two, combining a color bomb with a coloring candy while one of them is in the jelly. You can also combine two color bombs together while in jelly and it will produce the same amount of coverage as a color bomb and coloring candy combo.
    Hope this helps!

Edit: I didn't see @PummyRaj's response. lol
  • Jen61512
    Jen61512 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    It used to cover both colors but now it doesn't. All the green should have been covered in jelly too 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?