Answers

• abra
    abra Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options
    Hi Elsa, Are there any news?
  • margiii
    margiii Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    It’s not just 2 people. I have 2 mobile android devices. 
      On one, I actually ended up resetting my phone. First I cleared cache, then uninstalled the app and tried reloading it. I then reset the device to factory settings, reload the app and the app will still not start. It’s exactly the same as what I’ve read here. 

I cannot even load ANY king websites on this device. I’m able to access other web sites. There is no Facebook app on the device. This device has never accessed Facebook. It’s ONLY used for candy crush soda. 

• margiii
    Options
    The other mobile Android, this has a different player name, also has no Facebook app. 

I turned off WiFi, started the game. The app loaded. I then turn the WiFi back on and am able to play. BUT, something is wrong - ONLY when using this app, I have issues with my screen. The screen will all of a sudden only show half the screen
  • margiii
    Options
    And THEN I have a mobile iPhone.  This is a third user name. No Facebook. Only used for candy crush soda.  The game plays but it’s playing NOT a current or correct version. There’s no mr taffy tic-tac-toe board and I never get any prizes along the way. Only a prize for a new day. 
  • vsg0603
    vsg0603 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    My husband also is experiencing the same problem on his Samsung Galaxy S3. Says Loading, then reports CC Soda has stopped. It started at the sametime as @abra and the others. CC Friends won't load either.
  • Cyndie_Mitchell
    Cyndie_Mitchell Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Hi everyone!  Still no progress with CCS on my Samsung Galaxy 3.  I'm conversing with Customer Relations at King but so far no one has provided anything insightful beyond the equivalent of a bad computer tech... "Did you try turning it off and then back on again?"  REALLY??!!  According to PlayStore their latest version for mobile is 1.149.1 that was last updated on September 25, 2019, which is when I started having problems.  My phone is set to automatically update, which it always have and still does, with the exception of CCS.  The game updated automatically BEFORE September 25, but stopped updating after that.  I have 8.87 Gigabytes of available memory on my phone so I have plenty of storage, and my phone works fine other than with this one game.  Obviously, the problem has something to do with the last update.  There is some kind of glitch that is keeping it from loading or auto-updating, and as far as I can tell there is no way to update manually.  Besides, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game on my phone so that should have done it.  If you guys would like to use my reference number and explain to them that you are having the same problem, please be my guest.  It's 8644249.  The email address I'm writing to is...      replyto.candycrushsoda@king.com        GOOD LUCK Abra, Elsa, vsg0603, and Margiii !!!     
  • Cyndie_Mitchell
    Options
    SO FRUSTRATING.  I JUST TYPED A LONG RESPONSE TO ALL OF YOU AND NOW I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE IT WENT!!!  SO AGAIN...

I am corresponding with the so far useless customer relations at King who have amounted to the equivalent of a bad computer tech... "Have you tried turning it off and then back on again?"  REALLY??!!

My complaint number with them is 8644249.  I suggest all of you write them and use it as a reference to the person having the same problems as you. 

I have plenty of storage on my Samsung Galaxy 3 - 8.87 Gigabytes to be exact  That not the problem. 

My phone always has, and still does, update automatically WITH THE EXCEPTION OF CCS, which it used to until this problem started. As far as I can tell there is no way to update automatically, but this shouldn't matter since I uninstalled and resinstalled the game, unfortunately to no avail. Same problem.

PlayStore reports the latest version of this game is 1.149.1 and that it last updated on September 25, 2019, which is when I started having problems.  
  • abra
    Options
    Hi Elsa, Are there any news?
  • abra
    Options
    Cyndie: I'm so frustrated too, losing hope that anything can/will be done for our problem
  • Cyndie_Mitchell
    Options
    I'm sorry, but Customer Relations at King SUCKS!  Hear that, King?!  I have repeatedly given them my phone information and they can never repeat it back to me correctly in a follow-up email!  ACCORDING TO THEM, the reason none of us can play the latest version of the game - version 1.149.1, is because we HAVE to have Android 5.0.  EVERY SINGLE PLACE I WENT TO, WITHOUT EXCEPTION, WHERE YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THIS GAME, SAYS 4.1 OR HIGHER. EVERY SINGLE ONE!  If we can't get reliable help from the actual maker of the game, I think we're SOL!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?