Connection error try again little bit later

Options
nishar7
nishar7 Posts: 2 Newbie
I completed around 1000 levels of candi crush soda saga. I purchased new mobile and I wan use my old login details in Candi. But it shows every time connection error, try again later

Answers

• nishar7
    nishar7 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Is there eny problem in server.?
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,211 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @nishar7!

What kind of device are you playing on? Apple or Android device?
  • gmdavis
    gmdavis Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have the same problem - have had it for a year or so playing on the Pyramid solitaire and Alphabetty apps on iPhone.  Played a long time without signing in but prefer to sign in and save progress etc.  

is there a fix for this?   If I delete the app, all progress will be lost. 
  • QueenB
    Options
    Welcome to our Community @gmdavis :)

Reinstalling the game app usually solves most issue but if you haven't been able to connect to save your progress for the first time, you will most likely lose your game progress.

However, worry not as Player Support will be able to restore your game if you can contact them after reinstalling the game app so the issue gets solved first.

Once you have reinstalled the game app, you contact Support directly from the device (this way support will have all the details needed to help), all you need to do is:

- Open the game app

- Select the cogwheel

- Tap on the? mark

- Tap on "I need help with lost progress"

- Scroll down to the bottom and hit "Contact Us"

Hope this helps :) 

• gmdavis
    gmdavis Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I appreciate the attempt to help but the ? After the cogwheel doesn’t have an option like “I need help with lost progress” to select!
  • QueenB
    Options
    That's strange, it should be the first thing you see...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?