New Feature: Kimmy's Arcade!

Options

Comments

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited September 2020
    Options

Hi @pnuttbuttajelli, @ipete

Sorry to hear that. See my post below on how to contact "Support", & what is needed for "Reimbursements"!

@ipete

I waited 9 months to get it on "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop". It was first released to the wifi groups.

Think I mentioned this before. On Things / Apps you do not have, go to different "Devices" see if you can get them, that way. If using wifi, then go to PC. Or on PC, go to wifi. Never know what might show up. No guarantees on getting them, but, you do increase your percentages.

As far as mini / side games go, IMHO this is the best one "King" ever made. The payoffs are fantastic.

*See also:

Thx & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

9/19/2020

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

@Origins7_Dale so you think it is device/wifi thing....not because of game profile. I always thought it is just me.

• elizabethmargo
    elizabethmargo Posts: 52 Level 2
    Options

Help. Kimmy Arcade is removed from my account. How can I find it again.

• zhengarthur2418
    zhengarthur2418 Posts: 77 Level 2
    Options

I love it, and I found a loophole on how to claim less than 10 rewards at a time. The loophole is is to close the icon in the middle of the whole thing.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,108 Soda Moderator
    edited September 2020
    Options

@zhengarthur2418 If you see you don’t have the right cards to win the next round, you can stop and cash out the prizes, anytime. You can click on the blue present in the upper right corner, and you choose to stop and collect. Simple 😊

• mattbondy
    mattbondy Posts: 212 Level 3
    Options

It sure would be cool if I could ever get a chance to see this feature.....ever!!

• mattbondy
    mattbondy Posts: 212 Level 3
    Options

@Origins7_Dale you cannot get thru to contact support... I have tried that since Covid started.... all we get is an automated response back with links that dont help. I have contacted lola and some other forum helper out and they kept asking me what case id# about my issues.... it never gave me any.... it's been about a good 5 months now and even today we get the same old automated response back from support.....

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @mattbondy @lialawson,

That's strange. Might want to tag @lialawson, after contacting "Support", see above post with link, came back posted a Thank You, saying that was fast!

Guess my question is, are you contacting them on weekdays or weekends?

Automated Responses are normal for most tech support groups. But, depending on the issue, someone gets back to you.

The number in the "Subject Line" of the email should be your Ticket#. It should have your "User ID#", and other numbers after it.

Been awhile since I have emailed support, so unless something has changed, the above should be valid.

Take Care - Origins7 Dale, 😀

9/20/2020

• lialawson
    lialawson Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

@Origins7_Dale @mattbondy thanks for the tag. I haven’t received anything from the 3 purchases I made yesterday. When I emailed support, at first the person was super quickly responsive and helpful... by the time I went through and screenshoted all of my “evidence” it has been crickets lol. No more responses. If I don’t hear back tomorrow, I’m just gonna call my bank and get my money back.

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone

Let's remind this is a Feedback thread about Kimmy's Arcade. If you have issues regarding receiving rewards after playing the feature, please we would love to read and report those, but use the Support area here.

Kimmy is only appearing now during weekends. For some players, they will get Kimmy as a regular, some of you will get it some weekends but some weekends you won't, as I said before she will show up in your device at her caprice. Unfortunately, there's percentage of you that won't see the feature, yet. But as may know, you might have other features which other players do not, so we try to make sure you won't miss out on the fun.

@Yorben_Goeree although I'd love to be able to manually add this feature to your game, I'm afraid here, we have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen.

🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?