Keeps crashing

Jen_BradleyJen_Bradley Posts: 2 New Bee
The game keeps closing on my iphone and I’m losing my bonuses. I have plenty of memory and I think I’m the most update version. Help!

Best Answer

Answers

• csocop1csocop1 Posts: 2 New Bee
    edited December 2019
  • NanaMerNanaMer Posts: 2 New Bee
    Hi,
    I have been losing all 5 lives in a row for weeks. Today there was an update and I thought that the problem might have been fixed, I started the game and lost the 5 lives in a row with all  the accumulated bottles, one after another.

I have a new iPhone with plenty of memory, I play Candy Crush saga every day and have never had a problem, not once. This  problem is not on my side, I will appreciate any solution you can give as long as it does not include uninstalling the app and installing again. If that is the only solution to a problem that so many people have (not just me), I will do the first but not the second.

Thanks.
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 3,414 Community Moderator
    Hi @NanaMer and welcome to our Community 😉

So let me get this right... when you open the game app, you automatically have 0 lives? If yes, which game app version do you have installed and which Apple device do you have? 

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Don't miss out on Gold Bars here

• NanaMerNanaMer Posts: 2 New Bee
    QueenB said:
    Hi @NanaMer and welcome to our Community 😉

So let me get this right... when you open the game app, you automatically have 0 lives? If yes, which game app version do you have installed and which Apple device do you have? 

Thank you for the nice welcome, QueenB.
    No, that's not how it happens. When I open the game app I have 5 lives. I start the game, it freezes, then crashes and I am back on the desktop of my phone. Then I see that I have lost one life. Then it happens again and again until I have lost the 5 lives.
    My device is iPhone, the version of the Soda app is 1.155.7
    As I said, I am on level 4268 in Saga and I never had this problem, I still have to see this happening once.
    I hope this can be fixed, thanks again!
    Mer