I can recover my progress without facebook?

Options
ClauP
ClauP Posts: 1 Newbie
My phone was broken today and I never created a acount  nor used facebook to save my progress

I can recover it from my googleplay acount?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @ClauP, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that your phone broke!  But unfortunately, if you have not saved your game before, your level progress won't be saved either!!  

1) If you do not want to create an account through either Facebook OR Kingdom account, you might have to start over the game from level 1!

2) Even-though you have downloaded the App from Google Play account, it might not be possible to go back to your old level and continue playing from where you left off!!  But, you can surely try and let us know if it worked!! 

3) If that did not work, then, here is a link to get back your level progress  https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/247838/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep-your-game-saved#latest
    Since you have not saved your game till now, follow the steps in the section part "Didn't save the game, is it too late"!  With this step, the "Player Support Team" will be able to retrieve your game progress.  But, please note that they can restore all those levels with only 2 stars, but cannot give the highest scores that you have previously achieved! 

! Hope this made sense and clarifies!  Please post back and let us know how it went and also if you need further assistance. 

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1:  Hope everything works out fine!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • MOABITESS
    MOABITESS Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

I SAVED IT ON FACEBOOK BUT NO LONGER HAVE ACCESS TO THAT FB ACCOUNT HOW DO I GET MY PROGRESS

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?