Level 1481

Options
jennxb
jennxb Posts: 2 Newbie
Looking at tips and videos online, level 1481 used to have 30 moves and now only has 21. I really don't think that this is enough to pass the level. I've been at it for days now and haven't even got close....

Best Answer

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,790 Soda Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the Community @jennxb. I’ve played this level again, and I agree it isn’t an easy level. So what I did is trying to make wrapped candies (stripes also help) as soon as possible. Therefore you can reach the jelly cake, and you can work down in the bottom part of the board. If you have the double fish this will also help to clear the frosting.Β 

Do you get daily boosters? And do you have some boosters in your stock? If so, you could combine a soft ball with double fish, or colouring ball with double fish. And maybe also a wrapped candy. I hope this will help.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,790 Soda Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the Community @jennxb. I’ve played this level again, and I agree it isn’t an easy level. So what I did is trying to make wrapped candies (stripes also help) as soon as possible. Therefore you can reach the jelly cake, and you can work down in the bottom part of the board. If you have the double fish this will also help to clear the frosting.Β 

Do you get daily boosters? And do you have some boosters in your stock? If so, you could combine a soft ball with double fish, or colouring ball with double fish. And maybe also a wrapped candy. I hope this will help.
  • jennxb
    jennxb Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Thank you for your help. I'll keep trying!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?