Soda not loading on Mac both on Facebook & King.com

Options
15678911Β»

Answers

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

Reset/Clear cache data from App Store - Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

• leftyguitar
    leftyguitar Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

still no fix...so that's how much they care is it? Feb to August....over 6 months.....they never took the problem seriously in the first place.

• thisemily2
    thisemily2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

It's May 2021 and this issue just happened for my mom on her MacBook Air using the most up-to-date version of Firefox. She's trying to play through Facebook. Clearing the cache didn't work.

• thisemily2
    thisemily2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

@Nix66 I found the whole thread informative and helpful and I was able to get it to work after having her download Chrome. She wasn't too happy about switching browsers and thinks she's replaying levels on the new browser.

• GWilly1967
    GWilly1967 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Soda works fine but Saga still not working....over a year now. I have removed it, reloaded it, emptied cache etc....so finally just removed it altogether and am sticking to Soda. Every so often soda pops up with saga to play and I try but it still will not load. I was quite far along and suddenly it stopped loading. I did not change anything so it must be the King end.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?