Soda not loading on Mac both on Facebook & King.com

Options

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,012 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hello @amyserena Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear that your game is not working properly! Can you please give us more details...

1) What game are you talking about? And what device are you using to play the game?

2) What is happening when you want to play the game?

3) Are you getting the message "No internet Connection" OR "Loading" OR is it something else?

The more details you can give us, the better we can understand the issue and provide you assistance.

Please type your reply in the empty comment box provided below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening! 🌸

• amyserena
    amyserena Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Sorry i should have said what game it is the candy crush soda.It loads like its going to work but dose not have the setting wheel in the bottom left corner. I have tried the game on a mac desk top, mac lab top and a hp desk top it dose the same thing an all of them devices.No messages come up. Thank you for your time in this matter!

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,186 Community Manager
    Options

Welcome again to our Community @amyserena 🤗

The game on mobile devices, have you tried reinstalling it? Please note that you will lose any saved items like Boosters, Lives and any progress made on any special events. It usually solves any issues.

As for the game not performing on Mac, this is something we flagged to the studio so it is being looked at. It seems to happen mostly while playing on King.com but some have reported this happens on Facebook as well.

You can follow up on the issue here as we do not have any news on this yet.

• cjedwards59
    cjedwards59 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Dear QueenBee, I still can't play on my Macbook Pro Mojave 10.13. I have cleared my cache, tried in Chrome, Firefox and Safari. Game loads to first levels, I go to the level I am on 1164. There is nothing on the side panel. and Scrolling works if you scroll up (moves to right, Down scrolls to left).

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,747 Sweet Legend
    Options

A warm welcome to all the new community members and older community members.  I am going to post some links below to help you learn how to navigate through the community.

We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here.  I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

Please check out the “Idea” area for some of our candy crush games here. Vote! Vote! Vote!

• amyserena
    amyserena Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Sorry i should have said what game it is the candy crush soda.It loads like its going to work but dose not have the setting wheel in the bottom left corner. I have tried the game on a mac desk top, mac lab top and a hp desk top it dose the same thing an all of them devices.No messages come up. When you click the arch to go to the level your at it doesn’t allow you to do anything from that point.Thank you for your time in this matter!

• Sig
    Sig Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

It's March 5th and still not working and no responses or updates about CC Soda. I had bought a $99.00 package of Bars and helpers just before it stopped workin. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!. I even tried on another pc with Windows and the game didn't load on that one either. IT'S YOUR PROBLEM. Do you not even read these posts? How about an update QueenB, or even a response.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,186 Community Manager
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hello @Sig and the rest of the Soda gang 😉

I know there hasn't been any update on the issue and I apologies for that. I do have some news now 😃

The issue is not fixed for Mac players on King.com, yet. The team in charge of this is getting close but there is still some work to be done. They hope to have this solved as soon as possible but we just don't have any date for the fix.

I haven't forgotten about this so even if I'm not commenting, I'm still keeping an eye on what you all are informing and passing it on to the team in charge with this.

As soon as I know more, I'll update you all with new information.

I am again, truly sorry for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 👍

• Sig
    Sig Posts: 18 Level 2
    edited March 2020
    Options

Thanks for the response QueenB. I (we) hope for a quick fix ASOP. P.S. If it helps any, I can play CC Soda on my Mac at King.com but not on FaceBook.

• mikehowell1
    mikehowell1 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

My Facebook version of Soda Crush quit working again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?