No way to get past level 4467 - (Fixed!)

Options

Answers

• dschabbar
    dschabbar Posts: 45 Level 2
    edited March 2020
    Options

**Edit by CM: Unsupported language**

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you all for reporting the issue with level 4467!

This has been reported to the studio and it is currently being looked at. We do not know when the issue will be solved so please keep an eye on the game or here as we will update this thread as soon as we know more.

If any purchased items has been lost during this glitch, do get intouch with Player Support and you can do that by selecting the "Contact Us" button below:

You can also contact directly from the Windows 10 app (this way support will have all the details needed to help), all you need to do is:

- Open the game app

- Tap on the? mark

- Tap on Purchase and Gold Bars 

- Scroll down to the bottom and hit "Contact Us"

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
  • Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited March 2020
    Options

Here is my last e-mail to: Eduardo King Player Relations

Thx for the boosters. Has level 4467 been fixed yet? So far no update has been available thru the MS Store. So need to know if this issue has been fixed yet? Also, I have noticed there are no races or team play since my last update on:

Modified 2/20/20 to v1.162.100.0 thru the MS Store. Did you remove these? Most of the time, I play to the end, then have to wait for more construction / levels to be built. So please let me know when the update to fix level 4467 comes thru.

I await your reply.

Thx Dale,

Gamer Nic: Origins7 Dale

3/3/20 

P.S. There is a screen shot on the 1st page of these posts by: Claude_BM_Joseph Post 7 Level 2 posted on 2/28/20!

Absolutely no way to get past level 4467 — King Community

No way to get past level 4467 - Reported to the Studio! — King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/282018/absolutely-no-way-to-get-past-level-4467

It is at the bottom, the last post on page 1.

Showing the grayed out section on the right above the 7th bear, it's suppose to be water, which is why the bear cannot rise.

So again, has it been fixed?

*See "Screen Shot" below, at 3:09AM!

• dschabbar
    Options

Alles in Ordnung.Aber es gibt kein e Quest,Rennen oder Truhen.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I hope it will be fixed soon

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,074 Soda Moderator
    Options

Posted by @DottyBill :

“Level 4467, I think the key is to try to get as many soda bottles "smashed" on the first screen as you can, so that the "water level" is above the string on the second screen and then you can get the bear above the string.”

Has anyone tried this yet? It seems to be working.

• dschabbar
    Options

Es gab einen Fehler im Spiel der wurde am Samstag Mittag behoben.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

*Screen Shot of Level 4467 Glitch - 7th Bear Cannot Rise With All Bottles Broken!

Notice, the gray area on the right above the 7th bear, this is the graphic glitch! It is why the bear cannot rise to the top. It has nothing to do about playing the game, all the bottles have been broken, (See all the purple, it's everywhere, including above the finish line, this is the color used for water on this level) but the gray area above the bear is not colored right, should be water / purple, it is gray. So no matter what you do, until its fixed, you cannot complete or win on level 4467!

Needs to be fixed by the graphic designer of the game! Hope this helps everyone.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?