No way to get past level 4467 - (Fixed!)

Options

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,856 Candy Moderator
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hello again @deeber30 and Welcome to our friendly King Community @mmurray7707

@deeber30 Looks like you did not get a chance to check my answer from your yesterday's question ๐Ÿ™‚

There was a glitch on level # 4467 and it was fixed with latest update release ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Yesterday, I forgot to ask you which device you are using to play the game? Are you plying on a mobile device OR on PC?

If on PC, are you playing through Facebook OR on Windows 10?

If you are using a mobile device OR Windows 10, please update your game to the latest version 1.163.500.0ย and the glitch will be fixed and you will be able to pass the level.

But, if you are playing through Facebook, the game is not fixed yet, and the glitch will persist till the next update release.

Hope this made sense! Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

• attitudebyheidi
    attitudebyheidi Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

The glitch is not fixed. This is getting ridiculous.

• LSLOVE
    LSLOVE Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

You said

"But, if you are playing through Facebook, the game is not fixed yet, and the glitch will persist till the next update release."

So when is the next update release???

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,759 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

Please remember that it is weekend and nobody works there. I am happy to pass it on again.

Please be patient !!

@PummyRaj & @quen @QueenB

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @LSLOVE A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community ๐Ÿค—

As of now, we do not have any update about it. But, I can find out and inform you within next 2 days.

Until then, if you have access to a mobile phone, you can play on that! Or if you play on PC only, you can try to play on King.Com https://king.com/play/candycrushsoda

Hope this helps and clarifies!

Thank you for your patience! Have a Sodalecious day ๐Ÿฌ ๐Ÿพ

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @attitudebyheidi Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community ๐Ÿค—

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!

Can you please tell me which device are you using to play the game? Is it a Mobile or a PC?

If you are using a PC, are you playing on Facebook?

Please post your reply by typing in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening! ๐Ÿฌ ๐Ÿพ

• mmurray7707
    mmurray7707 Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

I play on mobile device through facebook or King to save my info. Since both ways are NOT allow me to progress because of the glitch in level 4467 and we don't know when the next update is can you PLEASE allow access to BGH to continue until the glitch is fixed? I don't think us at these high levels should be punished with not bring able to move forward.

• PummyRaj
    Options

I am very sorry to hear that @mmurray7707 ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Did your device asked you to update your App in the past week or so?

If not, can you please check the version you have right now? We are supposed to update our game to 1.163.500.0ย  That is the version we have received, after the glitch in level # 4467 was fixed

If you do have above version BUT still the level is still not working properly, let's send a complaint to the Community In-Charge. So that they can look into it!

Thank you!

• mmurray7707
    mmurray7707 Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

@PummyRaj Yes, I do have the most recent version. Screenshot below. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I enjoy playing this game but this glitch is having me sit in limbo. There isn't any other way to play the game at this (high/advanced) level 4467 other then being connected to your FB or King account. Is there anyway for y'all to override/skip this level and advance me to 4468? I wasted a whole day attempting to pass this level that was impossible with the glitch. Please either fix this glitch or have me bypass this level as soon as possible. Ive been a loyal player for many years now. Thank you in advance.

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello dear @mmurray7707 ๐Ÿ™‚

I completely understand what you are saying! And I too feel the same way, when I am stuck in certain levels!

Can you please tell me what is the issue you are facing in this level! Some players said one Soda bottle will not pop out no matter what and moves are being wasted! And some players said they were having some other glitch! Hence, would like to know more details about your issue.

I am sorry to say that I am not a King employee, but just another addicted Soda game player. I am here in the Community to help out other players like you and me.

I will send the report to the Game In-charge to look into it and help you out. But, they all are out for the weekend and back to work only tomorrow. Hence, you have to wait for few more hours.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?