All boosters are suddenly gone

m00nique
m00nique Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi! All of a sudden all my boosters are gone. I collected about 200 hammers, 2 striped hammers, one colour bomb, one colouring candy, 3 free switches. I played the game today, the boosters were still there and 15 minutes ago I wanted to play again and everything is gone. I didn't update anything.

Can you please help me? Thanks!

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,367 Candy Moderator

Hello @m00nique and welcome to our wonderful King Community! I am sorry to hear that happened to you. So your boosters disappeared from where they are kept before you actually start to play a level (where you have CB, coloring candy, stripe, wrap and fish) and also from where they are stored once you start playing the level (Lollipop hammer, striped lollipop hammer and switch)? Are you playing on a PC or a mobile device? What make and model. If you are using WiFi - maybe there was a brief interruption or drop in signal that may have caused this to happen.

Sometimes the game gets temporarily hung up and a few simple steps can help you out.  

Clear your cache. The way to do this is slightly different depending on the platform and software you are using, but you should be able to use the internet to find out how to do that if in doubt.

Check your app update - App developers are giving their best to deliver a great experience to the users, which is why they are constantly working on improvements. If users complain about the issue, including freezing and crashing, developers will fix it with an update. That is why it is essential to regularly update all your apps or at least the ones you use daily.

Finally, shutdown the platform you are playing on for at least 20-30 seconds. Usually by doing these simple steps you can clear up a temporary problem you may be experiencing.

Also try playing a level and see if they don't reappear. If they still are lost, please post back here in the comment below and I will see what else may be done to help you.

• m00nique
    m00nique Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi @bearwithme

Thanks for your reply. Tried all the things you mentioned, it's still not fixed, too bad.

I play on my iPhone 8, iOS 13.2.

:(

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,367 Candy Moderator

Hello @m00nique - I'm sorry that nothing worked for you. I also play on an iPhone (X) and a mini iPad and don't have this problem (but then I never seem to be able to save that many boosters because I always seem to need them). I am not sure if anything can be done especially since these seem to be ones you have earned (free) and not paid for. If you paid for any of them - then you might be able to get those restored from Player Support.

Anyway I am tagging one of our CMs, @QueenB, to see if she has anything else that might help. She will hopefully respond tomorrow, since she has already left for the day (she is located in Europe)

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,956 Community Manager

Thanks fo the tag @bearwithme

@m00nique, sorry to hear you're missing your Boosters. Community is not able to replace any lost items but there few steps you can try here and if that does not help, you'll need to get intouch with Player Support so they can look in to it.

Instructions on how to get intouch with Player Support can be found on the thread.

Hope this helps and welcome to our Community 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?