sheilafolmar
sheilafolmar Posts: 1 Newbie

I have internet so I can play game but not able to get my bonus points

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,404 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @sheilafolmar A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Actually, we can play all the King games Offline too! So, we do not need internet to play the game and to use our available. boosters. But, to use our available Gold Bars OR to make new purchases, we must need Internet. And also to collect the rewards from any and all features, we do need internet.

Can you please tell me something? Do you have lots of boosters saved up in the game? If not, you can try to reinstall the game, which resolves this issue most of the time πŸ‘οΈ But, please be aware that if you reinstall the game, you will loose all your saved up boosters and they will not be reimbursed by the King team.

Follow these steps:: Delete the App --> Disconnect from WiFi --> Clear the Cache --> Restart your device after shutting it down for few minutes --> Connect to Internet and log back into the game --> It should work fine now without any issue πŸ™‚

Please let me know what you decide! You can simply type in the empty comment box given below.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Hope you will have fun in your game again! 🍬 🍬

• bolindasue43
    bolindasue43 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

i also have same issue

• SandySue
    SandySue Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I also have the same issue

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,404 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @bolindasue43 and @SandySue A Warm Welcome to both of you to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

I am very sorry to hear that you are having the "Internet Connection" issue in your game!!

Do you have lots of boosters stored up in your game? If not, would you like to reinstall the game and see if it works for you (It should and did for 90% of the players)!

If you would like to, please follow the steps I wrote in my above comment. If you do not want to as you will loose your saved up boosters by reinstalling your game, please post back.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening! 🍬🍬

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?