feste
feste Posts: 2 Newbie

I'm on level 1031 and the game has just stopped -help

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,404 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @feste Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!

Can you please explain more about the issue!! What do you mean by "the game just stopped"? Did your game froze OR just closed down and went to home screen?

Are you playing on a PC or a Mobile device?

The more details you provide, the better it will be for us to understand the issue and assist you in a better way.

You can simply type your reply in the empty comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening!

• feste
    feste Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi thanks for the quick reply I'm playing on my computer (desktop) I started the section 1006 and got to 1031 shut the computer down for the night when I came to start playing cc soda opened at level 1!!! I scrolled through to 1006 and the game wont respondfrom 1006 to 1031 all others as far as I know (tried a few) I can replay - I have no interaction with the game in the section 1006 upto 1031 I tried replaying level 1005 to see if that helped I got to 1006 and then nothing no interaction at all.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,404 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @feste Thank you very much for the detailed reply πŸ‘οΈ

Can you please do 2 things for me...

1) Can you please post screenshots of the map between 1006 & 1031 and also a screenshot of those episodes from the "Portal" icon;

2) Your game user ID number with help of this link ---> "Find my game ID"

Thank you and talk to you soon!

• reco4487
    reco4487 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I was on level 2390 all of sudden I went to start playing again it started me on level 1 I tried using my Facebook to sign in but all my progress is gone help me please

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

@reco4487

can refer to above post?

screenshots and game user id - u can private msg pummyraj as User id is involved ...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?