Advertisement related queries

Options
SapnaVimal
SapnaVimal Posts: 1 Newbie

Previously I was getting some extra booster by watching an ad before starting a level and while finishing also I was getting extra moves when I watch an ad.. But nowadays I am not getting any ad at any level.. More than 40 days I didn't got any ad booster or any extra move ad.. Please check that and do the needful asap

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,132 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hello @SapnaVimal and welcome to our wonderful King Community. I am sorry to hear that you are no longer getting the opportunity to watch ads. However, not everyone has access to this and some people who do have access may not at a later date.Β The studio is always looking at ways to keep the game interesting and challenging and as a result, they will periodically pick a random group of people and give them access to an event or feature and sometimes they will remove access to a certain event or feature.Β In this case, you are unfortunately no longer part of the group that has access to watch ads.Β I personally have never had the opportunity to watch ads. However, maybe in the future you will have the opportunity once again to watch ads.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?