No games after Candy Crush Soda #4555.

Options
MeyerLinda
MeyerLinda Posts: 106 Level 2

I play on Windows 10 desk top and I guess I have reached the end of Candy Crush Soda Saga Game 4555 ????

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,828 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

Could you please take a picture? Because every game platform gets different new levels. Maybe it's not your turn yet.

Good luck

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,197 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi again @MeyerLinda. Do you see the paint can at the end of the levels? If so, you have reached the end of the last episode and new levels are created. They arrive every week. So make sure your device and game are always updated, so you can continue playing when the new levels have arrived.

• MeyerLinda
    Options

Thanks, Yes the paint can is at the end of the level. Just waiting for the game to have the new updates.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hi Spinnifix, Yosca & MeyerLinda,

I am also at the end. Have been, since they updated to only 30 Levels, see my post below.

*Current Game Updates Along With Win 10 PC Updates!

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/283737/current-game-updates-along-with-win-10-pc-updates#latest

In fact did the 30 levels on the day of the update. More info at this post.

End of the road — King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/283289/end-of-the-road#latest

But have another issue, so I'll post it here. Have already contacted King Player Relations / Adem, by e-mail, got automated reply, waiting on more.

Perhaps you guys can do it faster.

Here's my e-mail below, sent today 3/17/2020.

Hi Adem,

Here is a screen shot of one of the things I mentioned in a previous e-mail, to you.

My Current Level 4555 With Boosters in Bubblegum Hill on Candy Crush Soda Saga - Origins7 Dale

Notice, at top left, where Icon for popsicle hammer amounts, stripped ones also, along with the hand for moving things, are listed, etc... See how small it is? It is not the right size, has been this way for ages, at least a year or more. I can't correct it, because when I last did a reset/reinstall then, lost over 200+ popsicle hammers, my gold, levels, etc... BTW, it is not only what is in the Icon, but the Icon itself is not proportioned right, it is the wrong size, it is to small. 

I have to stand up very close to my 55" Sony 4K TV, as I mentioned, I use it as my PC monitor, in order to see the numbers, etc...

So here is something to forward to support about. Don't know if I am the only one having this issue, but if others are, will help them as well. It had to be from King/Supports end, because everything else works fine.

It really is annoying.

Have attached the screen shot above also.

Again, await your replies.

Thx Origins7 Dale

3/17/2020

Here's my current level.

My Current Level 4555 on Candy Crush Soda Saga - Origins7 Dale

Again, hope we can get a fix on this, along with getting King to build more than 30 levels at a time, it's just not enough levels to compete with other players, as I mentioned in previous posts.

Thx Origins7 Dale

3/17/2020

*New Issue

Here is another issue, this time on my "Facebook Avatar", I use on King games. I have sent King Player Relations / Adem, an e-mail on it today 3/18/2020, so I'll just post the important points here.

*Part of e-mail, sent to King Player Relations / Adem.

This other issue is about the "Facebook Avatar", I use on playing King or any other game. I also mentioned this to you in a previous e-mail.

Because I am at the end of the game on Level 4555, you can't see or screen shot the "Facebook Avatar" I use, until more levels are built. However, when I can play, my "Facebook Avatar" is not there, I get a all whited out, no color, or shape, avatar replacement.

I think the shape I get, looks like an outline to mickey mouse, at least the ears do. It comes & goes, but mostly stays, whited out. Can't remember the last time I saw my "Facebook Avatar", in my game. 

This is why I think, it's a dll's issue. Maybe corrupted going to the MS Store, or maybe leaving it, on updates.

I have attached above for you, screenshots of:

1. My Current Level 4555 With Boosters in Bubblegum Hill on Candy Crush Soda Sage - Origins7 Dale (*This is the reduced size issue, I mentioned below to you)
    2. Facebook Avatar - Known as Origins7 Dale, my gamer nic.
    3. Can see the Avatar on my Profile, before clicking on play above it. It is within the game itself, I do not get it.

So once again, let's get this forwarded to the right tech's, & get those fixes.

Again, await your replies.

Thx Origins7 Dale,

Posting nic is: Origins7_Dale <--------------Posting nic used at King Community. This has a underscore in it. 

3/18/2020

*Screenshot of "Facebook Avatar" - Origins7 Dale

Screenshot of opening page on Candy Crush Soda Saga - Origins7 Dale

Thx Origins7 Dale,

3/18/2020

• Yosca
    Options

Hi again @Origins7_Dale. Interesting to see how small the booster icons are🤔. Could it have to do with you playing on PC Win 10? My icons have the ‘normal’ size, I’m playing on iPad. I am tagging @LizzyLemondrop because she is also playing on Win 10 and maybe she can confirm whether her icons are smaller too.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hi Yosca,

No, because they where the right size, but an update changed them. So now out of proportion, both inside, & outside the icon.

Yes, I only play on Win 10 Pro - PC. Don't have or use smartphones for gaming. A Comcast/Xfinity tech. showed me a meter reading on why smartphones or anything wireless, was bad to have. There were bubbles all over that meter, especially he said in apartment complex areas. The airwaves are bombarded with wifi phones, ethernet direct connections are still the way to go. In fact my neighbor, has to go outside to even try to get a good connection on her calls.

Great, hope LizzyLemondrop can help out. Still no reply from King Player Relations / Adem, on this. Would like a fix soon. My guess is, the dll's were maybe corrupted in the update, like a year or so ago. The MS Store in the last week, I have had like 3 updates on the store itself.

Well normal on a phone or iPad, would be small. I prefer big screen 4K TV's, can see better. Pretty also. 😀

Await your replies.

Thx Origins7 Dale,

3/17/2020

*P.S. Yosca, I have added another issue to my post, about my "Facebook Avatar", on King games. *See it above, dated today 3/18/2020. Still haven't heard from LizzyLemondrop, yet.

3/18/2020

• MeyerLinda
    Options

I do not see any answer to the problem. You see the games are added once a week - No new games have been added - is anyone still working there?

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options

New levels are released every Friday so you’ll have to be patient. Not a big deal unless you literally have nothing else going on in your life if you beat said newly released levels before the week is up. Also, BGH is available daily to play through for 6 hammers and a few gold bars in the meantime.

Dale, the avatar thing you mention is meaningless, having a simple picture next to the level you’re on does not impact gameplay in any way. As long as the game maintains your current levels and records your wins that’s all that matters.

As for if anyone is still working there...with the current situation who knows if people are reporting to work there at the moment with all of the quarantines in effect. New levels may not be on the horizon for a while...

• Yosca
    Options

Tagging again @LizzyLemondrop and also @BeckyBubblegum. You play on PC Win 10 right? Can you confirm that your icons are smaller too, as @Origins7_Dale has? See the comments above from @Origins7_Dale.

• MeyerLinda
    Options

Good morning, my Icons are just fine and I do play on PC Windows 10

Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?