No games after Candy Crush Soda #4555.

Options
2»

Answers

• LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    Options

Hello! Sorry I somehow missed the original notification. Thanks for re-sending it @Yosca 😊 I do play on a Windows 10 PC and as of yesterday, my icons are the same size they have always been (see below a picture from a couple days ago). If anything changes I'll be sure to post here. Right now it seems like this particular visual problem is not widespread.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hi King Community,

Thx to all who replied.

LizzyLemondrop, what resolution do you use on Win 10 - PC. Or what is the resolution of the screenshot above. Is it 1080p?

Here is my last e-mail to King Players Relations / Fabio.

Hi Fabio,

Well on the smaller icon issue, if this is really a user interface issue, then the in game play board, meaning Bubblegum Hill, should also be smaller, correct?

Here is a screenshot from:

LizzyLemondrop ScreenShot - From, No games after Candy Crush Soda #4555.

Her icon on the left is the right proportion to the game board on the right. She uses Win 10 PC. However, I have not yet asked what resolution she uses, I'll assume it's 1080p?

I however use 4K settings, meaning 3840 x 2160. It is the very reason I bought a 55" Sony 4K TV. For apps that use lower resolutions, settings are set to use their settings for playing things, also known as "Legacy", or in this case Legacy Video Drivers, assuming they are even in the app. Allows you to play older games, like 8 bit, 16 bit, movies, etc... that didn't have 4K or 1080p resolutions then.

There is also a Compatibility setting / trouble shooter under properties, but this game doesn't have it, it refers you to app settings, not much you can do here. Sure reset/reinstall, but as I have mentioned, you risk losing many things, boosters, gold, levels, etc... by doing it.

You could & should of put it in under, a add-on for the game. Until you catch up on 4K resolutions. 4K has been out for some time now, even the newer smartphones have 4K screens. 

Here again is my screenshot in Bubblegum Hill:

My Current Level 4555 With Boosters in Bubblegum Hill on Candy Crush Soda Saga - Origins7 Dale

Hard to miss, the difference in size on the left, to the BGH board on the right. Compare this to LizzyLemondrop ScreenShot - From, No games after Candy Crush Soda #4555. Post Listed Above.

So if what you say is true, then my gameboard on the right should be the same size, as the icon on the left? Correct? So can't be a user interface issue, since my settings are correct, & this happened over a year or more ago, after getting a update from King. Before the update, the sizes where fine, these out of proportion issue/s, happened after the update. 

My problem is, I can't see my numbers in the icon, have to stand up, get close to screen to see them. 

On the "Facebook Avatar" issue. Have done what you asked, in fact many times. As a rule, I do what I can do on my end, then contact support, when I cannot fix it. Appreciate you sending something to fix it, because I don't always remember the fix or fixes. But this also goes back a year or more, again after a update from King. The issue is still there, because I see other players with the same Avatar, whited out, etc... when I have levels to play on. In fact, some updates sign you out, have to resign in to get saves. 

I'll again post this at:

No games after Candy Crush Soda #4555. — King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/comment/641102 

Again await your reply.

Thx Origins7 Dale,

3/19/2020

Fabio's / King Players Relations e-mail answer to me.

Hi Dale, 

Thank you for your reply,

I read through our correspondence and I believe I may be able to address most of your concerns, Dale.

Unfortunately, players are paired randomly for Race Event types, and I do understand why players who aren't at advanced levels may have an advantage, due to how much easier it is for them to collect stars and completion of new levels.

This is something we need to work on, and feedback such as yours is the most important thing for us to make sure your voice is heard, so I've forwarded your message to our Studios, in hopes that they will find a suitable solution for you.

Unfortunately at this time we are unable to issue further compensation for this issue, but I can assure you that we are working on a more permanent solution.

In regards to the size of the icons for your Boosters, the reason why they're so small is because their size doesn't scale with the size of your screen. Almost like an optical illusion, the icons will be the same size whether you're playing on a smaller, lower resolution screen and on your 55" 4K TV, which means that the larger the screen, the smaller they will appear in comparison.

This is primarily a User Interface issue as we don't have icons in that resolution available at the moment, however I have raised this issue with our Studios on your behalf.

As per your Avatar, since you're playing while connected to Facebook, your in-game profile picture should be tried to your Facebook picture, Dale​.

If changing your profile picture back and forth a couple times doesn't update the in-game one, we can try these steps:

1. Log out of Facebook from within Candy Crush Soda Saga
    2. Uninstall the Facebook and Facebook Messenger App if you have them installed on your PC
    3. Log out and back in of your Facebook profile on Facebook.com in your browser.

Once all these steps have been completed you may open Candy Crush Soda Saga once again, accept the Terms and conditions and connect to Facebook with the correct account.

This should restore your profile picture. Please ensure to follow all the steps I sent you in the order I sent them to you, and get back to me if you have any difficulties.

Kind regards,

Fabio

King Player Relations

3/19/2020

'

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,032 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @Origins7_Dale !

I hope our colleague Fabio from the Player Support team could give an answer to all your questions- tell me if there is anything more we can do for you here in the Community.

@Dirty_Nurse , the King employees, the Soda teams included, are working very hard to provide our players with new levels- so don't worry, they will keep coming as usual 🤗

• Origins7_Dale
    Options

Hi Lola_Pop,

If it's been reported to support or they call it studio, then no, I'll wait on the fix. If not reported, then sure, forward it to whoever can fix it.

On my question to:

LizzyLemondrop, what resolution do you use on Win 10 - PC. Or what is the resolution of the screenshot above. Is it 1080p?

Can tag her, for me. Since they think it's a user interface issue.

Know it's late, after 3am here. So I'll wait, as I normally do. 😀

Thx Origins7 Dale,

3/20/2020

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,366 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi @Origins7_Dale. You can tag someone by yourself. Just use @ and type the username without space). You get a pop-up, click on the name and voila you tagged the person 😉

• Origins7_Dale
    Options

Thx Yosca,

It was late, tired. Being new here, thought I was limited. Tagging @LizzyLemondrop *See above on my question:

I can't post outside links, not yet.

Thx Origins7 Dale,

3/20/2020

• LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    edited March 2020
    Options

@Origins7_Dale

I checked my Display Resolution and it is 1920 x 1080.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?