game locked

Options
Therobar
Therobar Posts: 2 Newbie

My game loads and I can scroll to all levels with the mouse wheel, (can't hold the right button and slide the levels') but the game doesn't play, the music plays. I am playing from Facebook on win10 pc

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,404 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Therobar A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! Can you please give me few more details...

1) In which game are you having this issue?

2) Are you seeing a black screen OR are you not able to click on a certain level OR is it after you click on a level?

3) Will you be able to post a screenshot of that issue present? This web-page will help you --> https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Please post your reply by typing in the comment box located below. And to post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon that is located in the bottom left corner of that comment box.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening! 🍫 🍫

• Therobar
    Therobar Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

The game is Candy Crush Soda, played from facebook, on my pc win10. I can load and go to my level 642, then nothing I can do to get into the level, or any level. The sound is there also.

Also when I can play, part of the game on the right side looking at the screen is covered.

I don't think the screenshot will help much.

Can't get the screenshot

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,034 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @Therobar !

How are you? I'd love to help, so let's try out these steps- please let me know if they solve the issue!!

Thanks!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?