Problem with Candy crush soda can no longer play

Options
louiseparadis
louiseparadis Posts: 2 Newbie

Can no longer play ...asking me about WEBGL why ??? and what it is …...my pc says I am already set up for this …...what can I do ….

Best Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,094 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @louiseparadis and welcome to our friendly King Community. If possible can you post a screenshot of what the entire message you are receiving looks like?

There are a few things you can do in the meantime - make sure you clear your cache in your PC. Make sure your game is the latest version available and then turn your PC off for about 20 seconds and then turn it back on and try to reopen your game and see if you are successful this time..

• louiseparadis
    Answer ✓
    Options

Tks cleaning the cache worked .tks

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,094 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @louiseparadis and welcome to our friendly King Community. If possible can you post a screenshot of what the entire message you are receiving looks like?

There are a few things you can do in the meantime - make sure you clear your cache in your PC. Make sure your game is the latest version available and then turn your PC off for about 20 seconds and then turn it back on and try to reopen your game and see if you are successful this time..

• louiseparadis
    Answer ✓
    Options

Tks cleaning the cache worked .tks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?